How to assess your item and get a price offer
- How do I trade in my device for cash on Back Market?
- How do I best describe the condition of my device?
- Do I need to include accessories when I trade in a device on Back Market?
- I don't know the model of the item I want to trade in. What can I do?
- What items can I trade in and in which countries is Back Market Trade-in available?
- Is my personal data safe through Trade-in?
How to ship your item
- How do I take photos of my trade-in before shipping?
- How do I prepare and ship my package for Trade-in?
- How do I disconnect my iCloud or Google account?
- How do I get paid through Trade-in?
- How long is my price offer good for? Can I cancel my trade-in?
- What if I misdescribed the condition of my item?
What to do after shipping an item
- How do I track my Trade-in shipment? What if it’s lost?
- The refurbisher asked me to do something I don’t understand. What should I do?
- Why did I receive a counteroffer from the refurbisher?
- I haven’t heard back from the refurbisher. What should I do?
- I still haven’t received payment for my device. What’s going on?
- How do I get my item back if it's not accepted for trade-in?