How to assess your item and get a price offer
- How do I trade-in my device through BuyBack?
- How do I best describe the condition of my device for resale on Back Market?
- Do I need to include accessories when I trade in a device on Back Market?
- I’m not sure about the model of the item I want to trade in. What can I do?
- What items can I trade-in through BuyBack, and is BuyBack available outside the U.S.?
- Is my personal data safe through BuyBack?
How to ship your item
- How to disconnect my iCloud/Google account ?
- How to delete a Google account?
- How do I upload my ID for BuyBack?
- How do I get paid through BuyBack?
- How long is my price offer valid? Can I cancel my resale?
- What if I misdescribed the condition of my item?
What to do after shipping an item
- How can I track my item once I’ve shipped it?
- My BuyBack package has been lost or misplaced. What do I do?
- What happens to my item once it has been shipped?
- Why did I receive a counteroffer from the refurbisher?
- I haven’t heard back from the refurbisher. What should I do?
- I still haven’t received payment for my device. What’s going on?