Did you know that by recommending Back Market to your friends and family, you can earn credits to spend on a future purchase?
It's a win-win: each of your friends can enjoy $10 off on their first order when they use your referral code. For each friend that uses your code, you get $20 in credit. The more you share, the more you earn.
How to refer a friend
Log in to your Back Market account > “Refer a Friend”. You see your referral code in the “Refer a friend” tab. Select “Share link” to share your referral code with your friends.
How to use referral codes
- Once registered on Back Market, each friend can enter your referral code at checkout and get $10 off their first order (minimum order of $100).
- For each new referral, you earn $20 in store credit, available in your Back Market account, 30 days after your friend’s order is completed.
- You can choose to let your credit accumulate or generate a promo code for yourself for the amount that's currently on the account. Once a promo code is generated, you can’t put the money back into your account as a credit and the code must be used as-is. Only one code may be used at a time per order.
- Once a promo code is generated, it’s valid for 1 year.
Referral code restrictions
- The referral code you share can only be used 3 times per month.
- The vouchers can’t be exchanged for cash.
- The vouchers are strictly personal and cannot be transferred to another person or shared massively on a blog or any advertisements on the Internet.
- The creation of multiple accounts by one person on the Back Market platform, in order to generate store credit, is prohibited by Back Market’s General Terms and Conditions. This is considered fraud and will result in the immediate closing of the accounts and cancellation of store credit.
Who can use referral codes?
Anyone who has made at least 1 purchase on Back Market can join the referral program. The referral code can only be used by first-time Back Market customers.
My code isn’t working
There could be various reasons for this. Check out this article to figure out what’s going on
I used a referral code but my order was canceled/refunded
Since the promo code is made for one-time use on Back Market, we’ll need to generate a new one for you. Check out our article on refunded orders purchased with a promo code