Don't know how to return your order? Fret not — we're here to help!
First, you will have to log into your Back Market customer account.
What is the reason for your return?
- Withdrawal: i.e., you have changed your mind after receiving your device and wish to return it to the seller (30 days to return to seller).
- If there is a problem with the device, the return costs (shipping) is handled by the seller.
- I received a defective/broken device
- I received a non-compliant product
- I received an incomplete order
Things to remember when returning your order:
- Remove all personal data and factory reset the device according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Remove your SIM card
- Include any accessories that came with the order; i.e., charger, cord, power supply, etc.
- Securely package the device to ensure a safe journey
- Please note that a refund will not be processed if a device is returned to the seller damaged or if the package is empty upon delivery to the seller. Neither the seller nor Back Market are responsible for theft or damage to the device during shipment
Need help clarifying some of the terms mentioned in this article?
- Withdrawal (change of mind): you have changed your mind after receiving your product and wish to return it to the merchant (money-back guarantee is 30 days).
- Defective or broken: your product has a defect visible to the naked eye and/or does not correspond to the grade you ordered.
- Non-compliant: the product delivered does not correspond to the product presented on our site (differences in technical characteristics, colors, operation).
- Incomplete or missing: one or more parts of your product and/or accessories to your product are missing.
- Warranty: a problem that occurs within the warranty period (1 year).