Drat! 😬 You have just received the product, but it doesn't really meet your expectations?
- We give all Backers 30 days to figure out whether or not they like the device they have ordered.
- If not, Backers can return their devices - no questions asked - for a refund or an exchange.
- Simply open a service request for your order to inform the seller.
We'll try to fix this asap:
- Please log in to your Back Market customer account to view a summary of the order in question.
- Click on the red "Get help" button. 🏥
- Customer are required to pay for return shipping unless sellers offer otherwise.
On the Back Market side, we will keep an eye on your exchanges to make sure that everything is going well.
It's better if you're able to provide photographs if they can support your claim (defective phone received, the phone received does not have the correct capacity or any other example).
- Be as explicit as possible to simplify communication with the reconditioner.
- If it turns out that an error has been made, the reconditioner will send you a return form to exchange the product, if the product is no longer in stock you will receive a refund. 📣
In the event that the reconditioner refuses to send you a return form, please contact the Back Market customer service team.
You can contact your merchant directly by logging into your customer account.