For any trade-in you make, you’ll receive the money directly into your bank account. Be sure to include your 8-digit bank account number and your sort code to avoid delays or issues.
Add your banking details
- Log in to your personal Back Market account
- Under the heading "My trade-ins", click on "Add payment details"
- Click on "Banking Information"
- Enter your 8-digit Bank account number and your sort code and select "Save".
Once you’ve entered these details, you’ll receive payment for your trade-ins within 6 business days of the refurbisher sending it.
Add your passport or driving licence
- Log in to your personal Back Market account.
- Go to "My trade-ins" > "Add payment details".
- Upload a valid passport or driving licence.
For the safety of our customers and our refurbishers, we have different layers of verification and security that must be established before a trade-in can be completed.