When you return an item within 30 days of receiving it, we consider this a cancelled order, also known as a "withdrawal".
How does withdrawal work?
For orders made from July 1, 2020, you have a period of 30 days (starting from the date you received the item) to change your mind.
Article 9.1 of our General Terms and Conditions states: Buyers may return Product(s) for a change of mind, within 30 days of receipt of the Product(s). In the case of an order for several Products delivered separately, the period runs from the receipt of the last of these Products. The day of receipt of the Product is not counted in this 30-day period and, if the period expires on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday, it is extended until the next working day.
This is what we call "the change of mind" period. If you exercise this right, the seller must refund you for the goods or services ordered.
If you have an issue with your item (including accessories sold separately) or if you change your mind (and the item, including accessories sold separately, and the seller's performance was in accordance with that stated at the time of the order) the return is paid by the seller.
You must express your right to withdrawal within the 30-day period by contacting Back Market Customer Care. After this period, you will not be able to return the item and may be offered a repair if your item is still under warranty (see further details below).
How to contact Back Market Customer Care
- Log in to your Back Market account and go to "My orders" > “Ask for help”.
- Follow the prompts, answering the questions about your return.
- When you've reached the confirmation screen, the return process is now underway and we'll be in touch within 24 business hours.
What to do next
You'll need to reset your device before shipping it back. This means you must:
- Delete all passwords. If the device does not turn on anymore, you can provide us with the code to unlock the device on the service form.
- Delete your Apple/Google account and deactivate the localisation of your device.
Please note that should your item not be logged out of your iCloud or Google account this will prevent it from being analysed and repaired.