If you’re preparing your device for a return and wondering how to save all your data before mailing it, read on!
Most asked questions
- Which devices should I back up the data on?
- My device isn't starting/working properly, can I still back up my data?
- Which backup options can I follow?
1. Which devices should I back up the data on?
We recommend backing up all data for smart devices, gaming consoles, laptops, and computers. Your device is specifically concerned if it’s one of these
- Apple devices
- iPad or iPod Touch
- Apple Watch
- MacBook or iMac
- Samsung/Android smartphones and tablets
- Android smartwatches
- Windows computers
- Gaming consoles
2. My device is not starting/working properly, can I still back up my data?
Even if your device isn’t starting or working properly, you can still delete and save your information. Go to the next step where we explain to you how to do so depending on your device.
3. Which backup options can I follow?
We have gathered the best tips to help you keep your precious data safe, just follow the guide below depending on your device, and select the easiest solution for you.