Unsure of how to use your shipping label to return your item? We’ve got you covered.
If you haven't already, contact Customer Care to report an issue with your device
Frequently asked questions
- How do I download a return label?
- I didn't receive a return label, where can I get one?
- Where can I update my address?
- How much time do I have to send my item back?
- Are there any steps I need to follow before sending my item back?
- Which shipping provider should I use?
- How do I know when you will receive my package?
1. How do I download a return label?
Log in to your Back Market account, go to My orders > "Ask for help" and follow all the steps until you get to the confirmation page (it says “All set for your return” at the top). Click “Print return label” and download the prepaid return slip. Then, print the label and stick it to your package. Click here to learn how to package your device
2. I didn't receive a return label, where can I get one?
If you followed all of the steps above and didn’t see the “Print return label” button, hang tight! We’ll reach out to you within 1 business day and get you a return label to send your item back to the seller, along with any other instructions you need to follow (see step 5).
3. Where can I update my address?
If you recently changed your address or want to receive your device at a different location after your request is processed, update your address on your Back Market account. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account
- Click on My profile
- Click on the pencil icon on Delivery Address
- Update your information
4. How much time do I have to send my item back?
Remember that the shipping label provided is only valid for 14 days starting from when you asked for help, so make sure to use it during this timeframe. The sooner you use it, the faster we can help you.
5. Are there any steps I need to follow before sending my item back?
After getting your return label, and before sending back your device to the seller, you’ll need to follow these quick and easy steps to make your request go quickly and smoothly
6. Which shipping carrier should I use?
At the top of your return label (see picture below), you’ll see the name of the shipping provider assigned to your return. Depending on the shipping provider, you can either select a drop-off location or schedule at-home pickup:
- DPD UK
- DHL (schedule an at-home pickup)
- USPS (schedule an at-home pickup)
- FedEx (schedule an at-home pickup)
7. How do I know when you will receive my package?
Once you send back your item with the return label we provided to you, we track and monitor your package in real time. So, when it arrives to the seller, you don’t need to notify us. You can also access to your tracking link by logging in to your Back Market account > My orders > “Get more help”.
You’ll also receive a message when the seller receives your package with info on estimated processing times.