Do you have difficulties charging your AirPods ? Do they sometimes disconnect ? Or people can't hear you properly when on a call ? Those issues may seem unrelated, but they actually have somethig in common : more often than not, resetting AirPods resolves the issue. Here's how to do it :
How to reset your AirPods
- Ensure the charging case is fully charged
- Put both AirPods in the charging case for a minute with the lid closed
- Open the case with your other Apple device next to it
- On your other Apple device go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > “More Info (next to your AirPods)” > “Forget this device” > “Confirm”
- Keep your case opened with your AirPods in it
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for 15 seconds until its light turns white
- Put your AirPods next to your other Apple device and follow the steps displayed on your screen to reconnect your AirPods
- Play some music or other audio to see if the issue has been solved
Still no luck?
We’re sorry to hear that! Here's what you can do:
- If you haven’t contacted Back Market Customer Care, now is the time!
- If you have already opened a service request with us and your device needs to be returned for repair follow the return instructions and use the return label you’re provided with.