You can't change nor choose your device's language and you are wondering how to solve this issue quickly from the comfort of your house ? We have gathered a list of manipulations that might help you do just that.
1/2 -Change the language on your device
- Go to Settings > General > Language & Region
- Click “Language”
- Pick your preferred language from the list
- A prompt will alert you to confirm the change — select the first option
- Go to Settings > System > Languages & input > Languages
- If you don’t see “System,” go to Personal > Languages & input > Languages
- Click “Add a language” and choose your preferred language
- Make sure to drag the language to the top of the list to make it the preferred language of your device
2/2 - Restore your device to factory settings
With a computer:
- If you have a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, open the Finder app
- If your Mac has macOS Mojave or earlier, or your device is a different PC, open the iTunes app
- Connect your smartphone to your computer
- If you see a pop-up message that asks for a passcode or reads “Trust This Computer,” follow the instructions that appear on the screen
- Select your smartphone when it shows on your computer or laptop
- Click “Restore [device]” — if you’re still logged into Find My make sure that you sign out first
- Select “Restore” once more to confirm
- Your computer will erase your phone and install the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or iPod software
- After your phone is restored to factory settings, it will automatically restart
- Back up your data first!
- Go to Settings > Google > Backup
- You may also see Settings > Backup
- If you don’t see either, contact the manufacturer for help
- To force restart, go back to Settings and then click “Factory Data Reset”
- Enter your security credentials if prompted
- Click “Delete all” and follow the instructions to reset your device
Still no luck?
We’re sorry to hear that! Here's what you can do:
- If you haven’t contacted Back Market Customer Care, now is the time!
- If you have already opened a service request with us and your device needs to be returned for repair follow the return instructions and use the return label you’re provided with.