You want to turn off your device's camera sound, you have tried everything and you are wondering how to solve this issue quickly from the comfort of your house ? We have gathered a list of manipulations that might help you do just that.
Update your software
Do it directly on your smartphone!
- Back up your device with iCloud or on your computer
- Plug your device into a power source and make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update
- You may see two software updates, pick the one you want to install
iOS 15 removes shutter sound when you are outside Japan and South Korea so be sure to have you device up-to-date.
- Go to Settings > System > System update
- You’ll be able to see your update status — follow the steps that appear on the screen
Nothing worked ?
We’re very sorry to hear that. In that case:
- If you haven’t contacted Back Market Customer Care, now is the time!
- If you have already opened a service request with us and your device needs to be returned for repair — follow the return instructions and use the return label you’re provided with