You are having trouble with your device's plugs, ports or sockets and you want to fix it in a heartbeat? You came to the right place! Our team has created a list of solutions that will help you do just without leaving your comfortable home.
1/2 - Check volume settings and your headset functionality
For all devices
Check that the volume is not on mute
- iOS: Adjust the volume to your preference with the external buttons on your iOS device or manage it with the Volume slider in Control Center on your iPhone or iPad
- Samsung: Push the Volume up and down keys on the side of your phone or tablet to adapt the volume to your liking — when you see the volume window, press and drag the slider left or right to adjust it
Check that the problem isn’t coming from the accessory itself
- Play some audio (like your favorite song)
- If no sound comes out, try another set of headphones
- If it works, the issue comes from the accessory
- If it doesn't, follow the next steps
2/2 - Clean your device
For all devices
The best tool to clean your device’s charging/headphones port is a toothpick! Carefully insert it into the port and gently move it along the interior. Remove the toothpick after you’ve gone over it once to check for any debris. Wipe it off using a paper towel or cloth and then repeat the process until the toothpick comes out clean.
|👏First step!||🙌Second step! easy right?|
Still no luck?
Here's what you can do:
- If you haven’t contacted Back Market Customer Care, now is the time.
- If you have already opened a service request with us and your device needs to be returned for repair, follow the return instructions and use the return label you’re provided with.