Members of the military, veterans, and their families get an extra 10% off everything on our site. It’s our way of saying thank you for all that you do.
How it get your promo code
To get your 10% promo code:
- Create a Back Market account
- Verify your military status
- Get your 10% discount code immediately
How to use your promo code
- During checkout, you’ll see a field to enter the promo code at the bottom of the page when you input your payment info
- Copy-and-paste your code into this field
- Hit “Check this code”, and you’re good to go!
Military personnel eligible for this promo code include:
- Personnel on active duty
- National Guard members
- Military family members
- Retirees of the US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard
We’ve partnered with SheerID to verify eligibility. To verify your military status, you’ll need to have the following information:
- Your current status
- Your most recent branch of service
- First and last name (as shown on military records)
- Date of birth
- Personal email address
You’ll need a government-issued document that shows:
- First and last name (please ensure that your name matches the name you entered when filling out the form)
- Branch of service
- Your current affiliation with the armed services
- Your discharge date (if applicable)
Please be sure that the first and last name used for verification are the same as what is shown in the government-issued document.
Any document you share will be permanently deleted. Before you upload your document, you may cover or cross out any information that is not relevant for verifying your military status.
For more information about SheerID and how they verify eligibility: Check out SheerID's website.
This offer is valid once per user per year for all purchases starting at $1. The 1-year validity period starts on the date of receipt of the discount code and is applicable to all products sold on Back Market. This promo code is non-transferable and cannot be combined with existing offers or promotions.
Currently, we only ship within the 48 contiguous states of the United States. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or US territories such as Puerto Rico is unavailable at this time.
At present, we’re unable to facilitate the documentation required to ship to military or diplomatic locations (e.g. APO, FPO, DPO). But we’re working on a solution to support these locations, troops, and staff.