Congrats on placing your Back Market order! Tracking is super simple since all sellers are required to provide the tracking number and carrier used.
Here are some common delivery and shipping questions:
Where can I find the tracking information for my order?
Once your item has shipped, you’ll receive an email with a link to track your package. You can click on the link to stay up to date on the delivery status.
To find the tracking information on your Back Market account, log in and go to “My orders.” Scroll down to the order you're looking to track and click "Show more details" for that order.
When will my order ship?
All orders ship within 1 business day, but depending on what time you place your order, it may ship even sooner!
A few things to consider:
- Our sellers only ship on business days (no weekends or holidays)
- Orders placed after 1 PM will be shipped out the next business day
- If your order contains a large device (say a TV, for example), it’ll ship within 2 business days
Has my order shipped?
Please allow 1 business day — from the order confirmation — for the seller to ship your item. If your item hasn’t shipped after 1 business day, you can reach out to the seller by clicking the "Contact my seller" button next to the order number in your Back Market account.
For large household appliances, delivery and shipping times may be extended.
My order isn’t confirmed yet.
Don’t worry, there are typically a few reasons why this might happen:
- The confirmation email may be in your spam folder, so please look there
- The bank hasn’t completed the processing for your order — if your bank declines your purchase, you’ll receive an email from Back Marketing indicating the reason for the decline and the appropriate actions needed
- If you don’t receive an email within 30 minutes from Back Market, reach out to your bank to confirm the transaction was approved — if it wasn’t, try placing your order again
My order hasn’t shipped yet, or my delivery is late.
If the item hasn’t shipped after 1 business day following the confirmation, reach out to the seller by clicking the "Ask for help" button next to the order number in your Back Market account.
If your package has been misplaced by the carrier, stolen, or given to the wrong person, we’re here to help.
For more information on missing packages, click here:
You can also contact the seller directly by logging into your customer account