Oh no!! We're so sorry this happened. 😥
- Unfortunately, this can and does happen with the transportation of orders.
Ideally, you should declare this damage to the carrier when the package arrives so you can refuse the package. If, however, you were unable to reject the package, you can reach out to the seller directly.
In order to resolve the situation, the seller must open an investigation with his carrier.
To do this, we will ask you to report the damaged delivery as soon as possible (within 72 hours maximum following receipt).
You will need to contact the seller via the service interface. To report the damage click on the "Get help" button for the order after logging into your Back Market customer area.
In order to make the process as quick and efficient as possible, we also ask you to provide the following documents:
- open a service request with the seller for your order within 24 hours of delivery,
- upload photos of the package (we advise you to keep the packaging until the seller resolves your case),
- upload photos of the shipping label showing the tracking number (and other shipping information such as the address)
- upload photos of the damaged product,
- upload a photo of a written sworn statement that you did not damage the device,
- upload a photo of your ID/driver's license.
Once this information has been uploaded to the seller via the service request, the seller can open an investigation with the carrier. Sellers have up to 2 business days to open an investigation with the carrier and resolve your request.