Back Market wants you to be super happy with your refurbished device, but if you'd like to return it for a refund, we're here to help.
All Back Market items come with a 30-day return policy. Here's what you need to know to take advantage of this perk.
After 30 days, a refund won't be possible with your return, but you can utilize the 1-year limited warranty if you’re experiencing a problem with the item. Your refurbisher will be happy to repair or replace an item that isn’t functioning properly. You can view the details of the 1-year limited warranty here.
- Only items bought directly from Back Market can be returned on Back Market.
- If you are returning a device that was received damaged, this must be reported within three business days of the delivery.
- Items that have been modified, tampered with, or opened in any way will be immediately rejected and sent back. Make sure your device is repackaged with all of the cords and adapters that were included when you received it.
- Don't forget to remove your SIM card, SD cards (for Android), phone case, screen protectors, or any other personal accessories.
- You're responsible for return shipping costs even if you've changed your mind about the order, and there's nothing wrong with the device.
See complete return instructions
How can I contact Back Market Customer Care for a refund?
Just log in to your Back Market account > My orders > “Ask for help”:
Next, click "I want to cancel/return my order":
Select the reason for cancellation, click "To be paid back," and then proceed to the final step.
Finally, click "Confirm the cancellation," and your return for refund will be underway.
Congrats! You've completed the first steps. See complete instructions for shipping an item back to the seller