As an online marketplace, contacting the seller is your best bet for answers regarding product-specific concerns.
But first, we have to ask: have you bought anything yet?
- No, I'm still browsing but have questions about a product
- Yes, I want to get in touch with the seller about my order
No, still browsing, but I have questions about an item
Unfortunately, the only way to get in touch with a seller is through a Back Market account after you've ordered your device.
We’re happy to answer your questions though! Reach out to us, and we’ll do our best to give you the answers you need. Just get in touch with our Customer Care team.
Yes, I want to get in touch with the seller regarding my order
The easiest way to contact the seller about your order is on your customer account.
To contact the seller:
- Sign in to your Back Market account
- Click on the "Ask for help" button:
- Once you've submitted your request, the seller should respond within 1 business day with instructions, any troubleshooting tips, or other info you might need to help you with your request
If your seller is unresponsive or in case of a dispute, please reach out to us and get in touch with our Customer Care team.