This article is intended for customers who need to return their order at their own expense as part of their right of withdrawal.
Please note that you are absolutely free to choose the carrier, and can therefore organize the return of your product with the carrier of your choice.
If you ordered a unit on the Back Market less than 30 days ago and wish to return your product, log into your customer account and click on "get help" on the order in question. Then select "I would like to cancel my order or retract" and follow the instructions.
Get a return label at a post office
Step 1: Find the nearest office.
Step 2: Go to the post office with the following items
- Merchant's return address, which was normally communicated to you via your chat interface with the merchant.
- The device you wish to return.
- (Optional) A package in which to send your device.
💡 Tip: As far as packaging is concerned, you can reuse the box in which you received your product. It's free and eco-friendly! 🌎
Step 3: Ask the counter to return your package, specifying that you need to generate a return label.
Generate a return label by internet
Step 1: Make sure you have a cardboard box of the right size for your device.
💡 Tip: As far as packaging is concerned, you can reuse the box in which you received your product. It's free and eco-friendly! 🌎 If you haven't kept your box and don't have adequate packaging, you can go to a post office. In this case, we recommend that you follow the section above detailing how to generate a return slip at a post office.
Step 2: Go to the website of the carrier of your choice.
Step 3: Fill in the information requested.
Step 4: Organize the return of your product:
👉 You can find the nearest post office by visiting the website of the carrier of your choice.
Indeed, some carriers offer this possibility to their customers. For that,
- Go to the website of the carrier of your choice, heading "send a package" and select "send from my mailbox" if this is offered.
- Fill in the information requested.
- Deposit the parcel in your mailbox (before 8am for a departure during the day).
- That's it! The letter carrier will pick up the package and drop off a notice of pick-up (which you will also receive by email).