This article is intended for customers who need to return their order at their own expense as part of their right of withdrawal.
Please note that you are absolutely free to choose the carrier, and can arrange the return of your product with the carrier of your choice. ✉️
If you ordered a product on Back Market less than 30 days ago and wish to return it, log into your customer account and click on "Get help" on the order in question. Then select "I would like to cancel my order or retract" and follow the instructions.
Get a return label at a post office 📮
Step 1: Find your nearest post office.
Step 2: Go to the post office with the following items:
- Seller's return address, which should be shared with you via your chat interface with the seller.
- The device you wish to return.
- (Optional) A package in which to send your device.
💡 Tip: Reuse the box in which you received your product. It's free and eco-friendly! 🌎
Step 3: Ask the counter to return your package, specifying that you need to generate a return label.
Get a return label online
Step 1: Make sure you have a cardboard box that will comfortably fit your device.
💡 Tip: Help save the environment by reusing the box your item came in! ♻️ If you haven't kept your box and don't have adequate packaging, you can go to a post office. In this case, we recommend that you follow the section above detailing how to generate a return slip at a post office.
Step 2: Go to the website of the carrier of your choice.
Step 3: Fill in the information requested.
Step 4: Arrange the return of your product:
(Tip: 👉 Find your nearest post office by visiting your preferred carrier's website.)
Some carriers offer this option to their customers. For that:
- Go to the website of the carrier of your choice, find "send a package" and select "send from my mailbox" if this is offered.
- Fill in the information requested.
- Deposit the parcel in your mailbox (before 8 a.m. for pickup during the day).
- That's it! The letter carrier will pick up the package and drop off a notice of pick-up (which you will also receive by email). 📪