- As soon as your order is confirmed, Back Market provides you with a proof of purchase available in your customer account.
- The invoice of your product if you need it is edited by your merchant.
- The invoice for a possible warranty extension or breakage insurance issued by Back Market is available in your customer account.
To understand how to obtain these documents, please click here.
Proof of purchase?
In the proof of purchase (or proof of payment) you will find all the information related to your order and in particular its amount including tax, the amount of the shipping costs, and the purpose of your purchase. This document cannot take the place of a VAT invoice.
🤓 The invoice:
Concerning the product invoice, it is edited by the merchant according to the format of his company. You will be able to find there nevertheless systematically the legal information.
🔍 Where can I find the IMEI or the serial number of my device?
In addition, the serial number of the electronic device you purchased (IMEI in the case of a telephone) can be found on the invoice or, failing that, can be requested from your dealer via your customer area.
A problem with my invoice, what should I do?
- One of the legal information is not visible on your invoice?
- Or some information is wrong (date or amount of the order, shipping costs, or other)?
- Your product does not have the same serial number as the one mentioned on the invoice?
- Do you want to change an item on your invoice such as the billing address?
For all this information, do not hesitate to contact your merchant, here.