Your checklist before getting paid
- Make sure that the required info is saved in your account: bank account number, routing number, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Make sure that the date of birth on your Back Market account is exactly the same as the birthdate on your ID card. If you’re not 18 years old yet, you’ll have to ask a parent or legal guardian to help you make the sale.
- For security purposes, the first and last name must also be the same on your ID and Back Market account profile. If the two are different, please edit your Back Market account profile.
For the safety of our customers and refurbishers, we have different layers of verification and security that must be established before sending out payments. This is why it can take up to 6 business days for funds to appear in your bank account.
How to check if you’ve been paid
Step 1: Log in to your Back Market account
Step 2: Select My BuyBack sales
If "Payment Sent" appears, it means that the refurbisher has initiated the payment on the date indicated.
If you feel that the payment should have been launched, please contact the refurbisher again.
These are the different payment statuses:
- Confirming bank information/ID and processing payment: the payment process is ongoing.
- Bank transfer completed: the payment has arrived in your bank account.
To find out the exact status of your payment, please click on See more details. The status of the order is shown in the upper right corner.
If you’d like Back Market to look into this for you, contact us directly through this form or call us at +1(855) 442-6688.