We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble finalizing your transaction with the refurbisher, but no worries — we’re here to help! See our suggestions below for solving the most common BuyBack transaction issues.
1. For trouble disconnecting your device from your iCloud / Google account:
First, try following these instructions:
- How do I disconnect or remove my iCloud account?
- How do I sign out of my Google Account?
- How do I disconnect or remove my Google account?
- What's an iCloud account?
If you’re still having trouble, you can reach us at +1 (855) 442-6688 or through this form so we can help you finalize the transaction.
2. If you’re not happy with the refurbisher’s counteroffer:
If you reject the counteroffer, the refurbisher will ship your item back to you for free within 2 business days, in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You’ll be able to track the status of your package with a tracking number provided by the refurbisher.
3. Issues that can’t be solved (so your device will be sent back to you):
- You refuse or can’t disconnect your device from your account despite our help
- You refuse to provide documents required to finalize the transaction (e.g. ID card)
- Your item has been identified as counterfeit, blacklisted, greylisted, or rooted
In these situations, you’ll need to provide the refurbisher with a shipping label to get your device back. Please follow the instructions below.
- Create a shipping label on USPS
Go to the USPS website and click on “Print a label”. You may need to create a USPS.com account for this, but it’s free and fast to set up.
- Estimate the weight of your item:
To help you, here are the average weights for the most common devices on Back Market:
|0.55 lbs||1.65 lbs||4.4 lbs||6 lbs|
For all other categories, you’ll need to weigh the item yourself or bring it to the post office to be weighed.
- Fill in the necessary information
- Sender's address: This is the refurbisher’s address (they must give you this information)
- Recipient's address: Enter your postal address here
- Purchase insurance to ship your device
We recommend that you purchase insurance to ship your item (in case of loss/breakage of the package).
- Send the shipping voucher as an attachment to the refurbisher
Log in to your Back Market account and message the refurbisher through our interface. Remember: By keeping your interactions with the refurbisher on Back Market, we can monitor and intervene if any issues arise.
Once the prepaid label has been sent to the refurbisher, they are required to mail your item back within 2 business days.
If you have any unresolved issues or concerns, you can contact us directly through our contact form. Please explain the problem you’re experiencing in detail, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.