In the event of a problem when purchasing a refurbished product between our customers and our refurbishers (product not covered by the guarantee, late refunds, delivery defects, receipt of a product in poor condition...) it is then possible for you to contact Back Market directly.
In order to facilitate your approach with Back Market customer service, we provide you with various contact methods to quickly answer your questions and concerns.
The first thing to do, in order to guarantee you a quick answer, is to check if your answer is not directly present on our FAQ.
Check out our FAQs:
We regularly update our FAQs to make it easy for you to find solutions to your problems. We strongly recommend that you consult our FAQ before contacting Back Market Customer Service. We constantly feed questions based on the most common concerns of our users and customers.
Our FAQ is distributed as follows:
- Information about your customer account, Back Market and our refurbished offers.
Adopt a product:
- Everything to help you place your order, payment methods, product Infos, etc.
- A problem with your payment? Do you have any questions before you finalize your purchase?
- Need help with delivery? A question about an order cancellation?
Problem with my product:
- A problem with your product? Need to call upon the after-sales service?
Returns & Refunds:
- Need information on procedures related to returns and refunds? It's this way!
Guarantees & insurances:
- For all your questions about Back Market guarantees.
Contact Back Market via its contact form:
Back Market provides you with a form to submit your requests to a customer advisor. We advise you to describe your request and your identifiers for quick and simple handling.
Contact us directly via our contact form.
Contact Back Market at its postal address:
You can send a letter to Back Market, via a letter with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address: 154 Boulevard MacDonald, 75019 Paris (France).
This is its head office where you will not find a dedicated customer service (we do not recommend this method, it will be easier and faster to get an answer via our dedicated form).