🚨 - Refunds are only possible under the right circumstances.
The right to withdrawal from your purchase corresponds to a period of 30-days following the receipt of the order. After this time, the product is under warranty and can only be repaired or exchanged.
Getting a refund:
- Contact the Back Market Customer Care directly via the service panel by logging into your customer account and clicking on the "Ask for help" button next to the order.
- Once the transfer is made, it will appear in your account for the card used (this can take up to 72 hours).
- Partial refunds (without postage or part of the product value):
Any partial refund is made to the virtual wallet in your Back Market account:
- To transfer the money from your wallet to your bank account, sign in to your customer account and select the section "my other things".
- Enter your IBAN and/or BIC code on your RIB to make the transfer (this can take up to 72 hours to be visible in your account).
If the cause of the refund is a breakdown of the device or a major cosmetic defect, then the Back Market Customer Care will issue you a return slip.
Once your product is received by the seller, they have a period of 3 days to verify the issue and then activate the refund.
- The repayment period due to a retraction is 48 hours.
- Refunds are never made in the form of a voucher: your money belongs to you!