🚨 - Refunds are only possible under the right circumstances.
The right to withdrawal from your purchase corresponds to a period of 14-days following the receipt of the order. After this time, the product is under warranty and can only be repaired or exchanged.
Getting a refund:
- Contact the merchant directly via the service panel by logging into your customer account and clicking on the red "Get help" button next to the order.
- Once the transfer is made, it will appear in your account for the card used (this can take up to 72 hours).
- Partial refunds (without postage or part of the product value):
Any partial refund is made to the virtual wallet in your Back Market account:
- To transfer the money from your wallet to your bank account, sign in to your customer account and select the section "my other things".
- Enter your IBAN and/or BIC code on your RIB to make the transfer (this can take up to 72 hours to be visible in your account).
If the cause of the refund is a breakdown of the device or a major cosmetic defect, then the merchant will issue you a return slip at their expense.
If they forget to send you the return slip, make sure to prompt them about this so that they can rectify this quickly.
Once your product is received by the merchant, they have a period of 3 days to verify the issue and then activate the refund.
- The repayment period due to a retraction is 48 hours.
- Refunds are never made in the form of a voucher: your money belongs to you!