- As soon as your order is confirmed, Back Market provides you with a proof of purchase available in your customer account.
- The invoice of your product if you need it is edited by your merchant.
- The invoice for a possible warranty extension or breakage insurance issued by Back Market is available in your customer account.
To understand how to obtain these documents, please click here.
Proof of purchase?
In the proof of purchase (or proof of payment) you will find all the information related to your order and in particular its amount including tax, the amount of the shipping costs, and the purpose of your purchase. This document cannot take the place of a VAT invoice.
🤓 Are you an accountant? You may be interested in the following
Concerning the product invoice, it is edited by the merchant according to the format of his company. You will be able to find there nevertheless systematically the legal information that is to say:
- The name and location of the merchant's company
- Its intra-Community VAT identifier
- The VAT scheme applicable to the purchase
- The amount of the purchase, including possible shipping costs.
You're making this purchase for a company? You can ask to show your own VAT ID, to do so contact your merchant via your customer account.
🔍 You don't see VAT on your invoice? That's normal...
In some cases, the invoice may mention VAT. However, most sales of second-hand products are subject to the profit margin scheme and are therefore invoiced inclusive of VAT, without mentioning VAT (which is not recoverable).
Therefore, you will find in your invoice neither columns nor VAT summary, on the other hand, the mention of the margin tax system must appear on it (for example, article 297-A of the CGI, or the community directive 2006/112/EC).
🔍 Where can I find the IMEI or the serial number of my device?
In addition, the serial number of the electronic device you purchased (IMEI in the case of a telephone) can be found on the invoice or, failing that, can be requested from your dealer via your customer area.
A problem with my invoice, what should I do?
- One of the legal information is not visible on your invoice?
- Or some information is wrong (date or amount of the order, shipping costs, or other)?
- Your product does not have the same serial number as the one mentioned on the invoice?
- Do you want to change an item on your invoice such as the billing address?
For all this information, do not hesitate to contact your merchant, here.