You bought AirPods and need their serial number but don't know how to get it ? Here's a quick guide that will walk you through two easy methods to find your serial number.
Using another Apple device
- Go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > “Select your AirPods in the list” > “More info”
- In the “About” section at the bottom of the screen you’ll find your AirPods’ serial number
On the AirPods themselves
- AirPods or AirPods Pro: the serial number is written in small lettering inside the top of the charging case
- AirPods Max: the serial number is written in small lettering behind the ear cushion on the left side
Still no luck?
We’re sorry to hear that! Here's what you can do:
- If you haven’t contacted Back Market Customer Care, now is the time!
- If you have already opened a service request with us and your device needs to be returned for repair follow the return instructions and use the return label you’re provided with.