3 Months of unlimited data for £25 with Honest Mobile and Back Market
What’s the offer?
3 months of unlimited data for £25 when you buy an Honest Mobile SIM card through Back Market.
Your plan comes with:
- Unlimited data, texts and calls
- Free EU roaming
- Loyalty discount. Your bill reduces every month
- Fast 5G. 99.8% coverage in the UK with the Three network.
- 5G/4G/3G compatible
- Tri-format SIM compatible
- Rated 4.7/5 on Trustpilot
How do I activate my SIM?
- Once you’ve ordered your Honest Mobile SIM, it'll be sent in the post to you with First Class shipping.
- Once it arrives, just follow this guide to activate it. It’s easy and fast using your Apple or Android apps.
- By ordering a SIM you agree to the Honest Mobile Ts & Cs
- No credit check is required to activate your mobile plan
Why is it asking for my payment information?
- Honest Mobile needs your payment information for the automatic renewal of your plan, as well as to cover other expenses like premium or international calls, or sending picture messages (MMS).
- You won’t be charged for the plan renewal until three months after you activate your SIM card, and you can stop any other charges by setting your Bill Cap to £0 during the SIM set up or at any time in the Honest Mobile app.
Can I keep my current phone number?
- Yes, just follow the steps during setup to get your PAC number and choose when you’d like your number to switch over to Honest Mobile.
How do I renew my phone plan?
- Once you’ve activated your SIM card, your plan renewal will occur automatically at the end of the 3-month period on whichever phone plan you choose.
How to end my phone plan subscription?
- We don’t think you’ll want to leave Honest. But if you do then you can end your plan, or stop automatic renewals, easily in the Honest app. Just tap "My Account" then "Terminate SIM" and then click "Leave in 30 days". This will automatically end your plan in 30 days.
- If you have multiple SIMs on your account it only terminates the individual SIM you’ve selected.
- Alternatively, if you request a PAC to move your number to another network, Honest will end your plan the day the number moves over to the new network.
How do I contact Honest Mobile if I have any Issues?
- If you aren’t able to find the solution to your problem on Honest Mobile’s Help Page, you can chat to a member of the Honest Mobile team using instant chat in their app
Learn more about Honest Mobile
Honest Mobile is:
- the UK’s only B Corp certified MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator),
- powered by Three’s mobile network in the UK, with the fastest 5G
- a top rated mobile network on Trustpilot,
- the only Carbon Negative (or even carbon neutral!) mobile network in the UK,
- the first network in the UK to ship 100% recycled SIMs,
- the highest rated ethical mobile network by The Good Shopping Guide in the UK, and top rated by Ethical Consumer. To learn more about them, check out their website here.
What does Carbon Negative mean?
Carbon negative means that Honest Mobile removes more CO2 from the atmosphere than is produced in all of their business activities. As well removing double the carbon produced in the production, charging and use of the phone you’re using with them!.