If you get an alert that says 'Invalid SIM' or 'No SIM Card' installed, follow these steps.
- Make sure that your SIM card is activated and functional (test it in another phone if possible).
- Check if your iPhone or iPad is up-to-date (with the latest version of iOS.)
- Restart your iPhone or iPad. (check our article Force Restart my iPhone/iPad)
- Check that your carrier settings are up-to-date
- Go to Settings > General > About. If an update is needed, you'll see a prompt to select OK or Update.
- Verify your SIM Card is correctly inserted
- Try using another SIM card. If you don't have one, go to your carrier's retail store and ask them to test it with another SIM card. You might need to replace your SIM card.
If you're still having issues, please reach out to Back Market Customer Care by logging in to your account > My orders > "Ask for help"