To track your package, go to your personal Back Market account, then go to the "My orders" section.
The order is still being prepared?
- Vendors have 24 hours to ship the product. If your order has been placed within the last 24 hours, then don't worry, your package will be shipped shortly.
- If your order has exceeded this deadline, then you should recontact the Merchant via your after-sales service area (click on the "Get help" button available on your Back Market customer area.
- Beware, for large household appliances, delivery, and shipping times may be extended.
The order is "shipped"?
- The Merchant will certainly provide the tracking link as well as the tracking number and the carrier. Click on the link communicated to find out the status of your package.
- For information, in the event that the carrier's tracking does not recognize your package, we invite you to wait 24 hours and then retry this link.
- Otherwise, you'll probably receive an email with the tracking link. You need to click on it to see the status of your package.
- If your package has unfortunately been misplaced by the carrier, stolen or given to the wrong person, please be aware that we have made every effort to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
You should read the following tutorial: My package has been lost or stolen
You can also contact your merchant directly by logging into your customer account.