Back Market is now present in 9 European countries (France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium, United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, the Netherlands), and in the United States.
To be delivered in one of these countries (except Switzerland), you must place an order on the website of the country concerned.
If you're in Europe, check out our sister sites:
- For France, click here
- For Belgium, click here
- For Spain, click here
- For Germany, click here
- For Italy, click here
- For Austria, click here
- For Great Britain, click here
- For the United States, click here
- For the Kingdom of the Netherlands, click here
- For Finland, click here
We haven't taken over the world yet but we hope to get there soon!
For delivery times and shipping costs on each website, you can find the information on each product page, right above the price.
The delivery costs provided can vary however based on:
- The delivery area: Costs may be higher (when sending and returning the product), depending on the ease of delivery for the location you are in.
- Different delivery methods: Our merchants often offer several delivery methods; standard, express. If the option to choose the shipping method is not available for the product you're looking at, then the merchant only offers one shipping method.
Additional delivery costs? Not always. Some merchants offer a standard delivery fee (or free delivery), others add shipping costs that vary based on the size or weight of the product. On the Back Market side, we make sure that these fees are always kept reasonable and respect market standards.